It is the policy of K&H to control and conduct its business of producing precision metal stamping products by:
- Building mutually beneficial relationships with our customers, and ensuring our mutual long-term success;
- Focusing on risk-based thinking to take advantage of opportunities and prevent undesirable results;
- Continually developing and improving the company’s operations as a whole;
- Achieving our commitments to cost and quality;
- Striving for 0 quality defects and 100% on-time delivery to all customers;
- Driving continual improvement of K&H’s Quality Management System to ensure that it remains effective; and
- Developing staff competency, empowerment, and accountability.
K&H recognizes that in order to provide and maintain consistently high quality in the products it manufactures, an effective Quality Management System is necessary to ensure that proper communication, work control, and documented information is generated and retained. This quality management system shall be in accordance with the quality system requirements as specified in ISO 9001:2015.